Like most girls, I absolutely love make-up, so this week I wanted to share five of my absolute favorite wedding day make-up essentials.
1. Smashbox's Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer- Blend. Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product! Create a perfect canvas for foundation application and even out skin tone with this silky, lightweight blend of antioxidants and vitamins A & E. The formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer, younger-looking skin. BLEND is apricot-toned to even out skin tone and counteract discoloration and dark spots.
2. Urban Decay's Naked Eye-Shadow Palette. This case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal. Experiment with subtle neutrals, summertime bronzy looks, or sultry smokiness. With such a diversity of neutral shades you’ll be able to come up with a timeless look that’s right for you.
3. Nars "Turkish Delight" Lip Gloss. Every bride needs a good quality lip gloss for touch ups throughout the wedding. Try Nars “Turkish Delight”; it’s a great light pink shade that looks great on almost every skin tone. Its enriched with vitamin E so your lips will feel supple and hydrated.
4. MAC Fix +. Once you’ve finished applying your make-up, spritz MAC’s Fix + all over your face. Its infused with vitamins, minerals, green-tea, chamomile and cucumber to add radiance and set your makeup. Not only will it refresh your face, keep your makeup looking beautiful and fresh all, day but it also smells great!
5. MAC Blot Film. These handy blot films leave the skin oil-free and mega-matte. They won’t remove or alter makeup, so they're ideal for staying fresh all night.
What are your must have beauty essentials for your wedding day?